Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Old Greg!

Actually, I'm Tim, one of your favorite four WTBU Interns. Hailing from Long Island, New York, I worked at my high school radio station, WSHR (91.9!) last year hosting the Friday Funk Hour, along with calling various football and basketball games, and the occasional WSHR Sports appearance. I love any and all Ska music, and am pretty much into almost every other genre of music aside from country and Hip-Hop since the turn of the century. Since we've been told to post on the blog under threat of death, I'll likely be the resident random picture guy, since there's no end to the random shit I can find on the Interwebs. So here's looking forward to good times on Less iPod, More Jukebox!

Nice Gallons!

Tim 

2 comments:

Phil DiMartino said...

Tim---You're safe....for now

Tim McCann said...

I fear for my life since i have no "hit me baby one more time" covers to speak of...yet